Point Two Soft Shell
The Soft Shell is truly an all-day vest. Wear it around the paddock for incredible comfort and then wear it into the ring or on a hack for optimum safety. Then keep it on for night check. The CO2 canister is tucked away in the pocket with a small port that allows the lanyard to extend to the saddle strap when riding, or to be hidden away when socialising. The extended shirt tail protects the lower back, kidneys and coccyx.
The Soft Shell is a very straight cut fitting vest, so may not suitable for everyone please do call the office if you want to discuss further.
We recommend using a Soft Shell Air Jacket if you ride a Western saddle. Our Soft Shell jacket does not require you to wear a body protector, it provides you with full protection on its own! Our vests have been tested to be as effective as a typical body protector. See our safety page for more information on certification.
The newest features of our airbag trigger system include:
• Simplified canister connecting system. A bayonet style connector makes it easier and faster to change your canister and reduces the risk of improper installation.
• Simplified way to secure the trigger system end cap. This comes with an allen key that is stored right on the trigger system to help tighten it.
• Vests now have a foam pad behind the trigger for an even, comfortable fit.
• 20% faster inflation rate - Point Two Air Vests now inflate between 60 and 80 milliseconds. Faster inflation means faster protection from impact.
• Lifetime warranty on the airbag component (subject to annual service)
• Each air vest comes with a saddle attachment & bungee lanyard and Co2 canister
• Meets all high-level safety standards. (EN 13158: 2009 and SATRA M38
Our vests have tested to be as effective as a typical body protector.
We recommend that have your jacket serviced yearly or after 6 inflations, after a heavy fall or submersion in water.
Outer Shell: Polyester
Service Your Jacket?
Service Your Jacket?
We've launched Klarna to bring you flexible payment options at checkout. Klarna's Pay in 30 days credit agreements & Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Missed payments may affect your ability to use Klarna in the future. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-conditions
Orders over £500 will benefit from Free UK Shipping.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.