Point Two ProAir Navy
The ProAir air vest provides superior protection during equestrian events such as Eventing, Polo, Schooling, and Trail riding. It is lightweight but extremely durable, making it the popular choice among riders. With a comfortable fit, you won't remember wearing the ProAir until you need it.
The newest features of our airbag trigger system include:
• Simplified canister connecting system. A bayonet style connector makes it easier and faster to change your canister and reduces the risk of improper installation.
• Simplified way to secure the trigger system end cap. This comes with an alun key that is stored right on the trigger system to help tighten it.
• Vests now have a foam pad behind the trigger for an even, comfortable fit.
• Adjustable straps on both sides of the buckles for a more customizable fit. (ProAir only)
• New pleated neck for better inflation action. (ProAir & Hunter only)
• New neoprene collar for additional comfort. (ProAir & Hunter only)
• 20% faster inflation rate - Point Two Air Vests now inflate between 60 and 80 milliseconds - faster inflation means faster protection from impact.
• Lifetime warranty on the airbag component (subject to annual service)
• Each air vest comes with a saddle attachment & bungee lanyard and 1 Co2 canister.
It is important that you make regular checks for wear & tear on your lanyard and replace your lanyard every 2 years dependent on volume of use.
• Meets all high-level safety standards. (EN 13158: 2009 and SATRA M38
We do highly recommend that have your jacket serviced yearly, after 6 inflations, after a heavy fall or submersion in water.
The ProAir provides superior air inflation with its pleated neck and adjustable straps for a secure and comfortable fit. The extended shirt tail offers protection from lower back, kidney and coccyx injury, making it an ideal choice.
The ProAir is not designed for use with a Western saddle. Western saddle riders should use the Hunter Air Jacket or Soft Shell Gilet style Air Jacket.
The ProAir Air Vest can be worn with or without a body protector, (competition rules will depict if body protectors need to also be worn) so be sure to take your measurements with your body protector on to ensure it is large enough.
Outer Shell: Polyester
Service Your Jacket?
Service Your Jacket?
We've launched Klarna to bring you flexible payment options at checkout. Klarna's Pay in 30 days credit agreements & Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Missed payments may affect your ability to use Klarna in the future. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-conditions
Orders over £500 will benefit from Free UK Shipping.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.