The Point Two Hunter
The Hunter utilizes the same air bag and coverage as our ProAir vest but gets secured by a zipper instead of buckles. This refines the silhouette without changing the comfort or protection. We did this in response to riders who wanted a more fashionable vest, but still wanted top-level safety features.
The Hunter comes with a pleated neck allowing for optimal inflation times and protection from neck and collarbone injury and an extended shirt tail to protect lower back, kidneys and coccyx.
We recommend using a Hunter Air Jacket if you ride a Western saddle. Our Hunter jacket does not require you to wear a body protector, it provides you with full protection on its own!
The newest features of our airbag trigger system include:
• Simplified canister connecting system. A bayonet style connector makes it easier and faster to change your canister and reduces the risk of improper installation.
• Simplified way to secure the trigger system end cap. This comes with an allen key that is stored right on the trigger system to help tighten it.
• Vests now have a foam pad behind the trigger for an even, comfortable fit.
• New pleated neck for better inflation action. (ProAir & Hunter only)
• New neoprene collar for additional comfort. (ProAir & Hunter only)
• 20% faster inflation rate - Point Two Air Vests now inflate between 60 and 80 milliseconds. Faster inflation means faster protection from impact.
• Lifetime warranty on the airbag component (subject to annual service)
• Each air vest comes with a saddle attachment & bungee lanyard and Co2 canister. It is important that you make regular checks for wear & tear on your lanyard and replace your lanyard every 2 years dependent on volume of use.
• Meets all high-level safety standards - EN 13158: 2009 and SATRA M38
Our vests have tested to be as effective as a typical body protector.
We recommend that have your jacket serviced yearly or after 6 inflations, after a heavy fall or submersion in water.
Outer Shell: Polyester
Service Your Jacket?
Service Your Jacket?
We've launched Klarna to bring you flexible payment options at checkout. Klarna's Pay in 30 days credit agreements & Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Missed payments may affect your ability to use Klarna in the future. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-conditions
Orders over £500 will benefit from Free UK Shipping.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.